- Got an active baby? Make mealtimes less of a worry with a grip dish that won’t fly off the table at your baby’s whims.
- Place the grip dish on a flat surface and run your hands along the edges, applying pressure as you go. If done correctly, you should not be able to easily move the grip dish by grabbing the chicken in the middle.
- Place utensils on the grip dish and under your supervision, let your baby feed themselves.
- Rinse the grip dish with clean water.
- The grip dish can be hung to dry using the hole in the top right corner.
- Put the grip dish away, or into your bag to take with you on the go.