Make learning to brush their own teeth a fun experience for your little one. Kids will love the turtle-shaped toothbrush.
- First stage: use the wide, turtle shaped brush to clean baby’s mouth, tongue, and gums.
- Allow baby to familiarise themselves with the brush, grabbing and nibbling it.
- Second stage: use the brush with the triangular handle to brush baby’s milk teeth and tongue.
- Third stage: when baby is ready, progress to the standard shaped toothbrush and allow baby to begin learning to brush their own teeth.
- After use, rinse the brush and stick to a smooth solid surface to dry.