Clear out your baby’s blocked nose with ease with our handy aspirator and pipette.
- Remove the cap and squeeze the pump to expel all the air from the aspirator.
- Lay baby flat on back. Gently insert aspirator into baby’s nose and release the pump to suck out mucus and clear baby’s nostrils.
- Pour medicine into the measuring cup.
- Squeeze the pump to expel air from the pipette, insert the pipette end into medicine and release the pump to vacuum medicine into the pipette.
- Carefully place pipette end onto baby’s tongue and squeeze the pipette to feed medicine to baby.
- After use, rinse and use the brush provided for a thorough clean.